K.33015B Inferno Kyosho MP10
Please note: This item has a lead time of approximately 4 days for delivery
The Kyosho Inferno MP10 1/8 Nitro Buggy Kit builds on the Inferno legacy with optimal weight distribution, superior aerodynamics and many other improvements to create the best performing 1/8 scale buggy in the world.
Weight distribution has been thoroughly tested and revised to deliver optimum steering hat is highly responsive and predictable, without being overly aggressive.
- Layout: Weight distribution maintains effective steering control with firm front grip, whether you are accelerating or not.
- Handling Ability: Cornering speed is further increased through an optimized Ackerman ratio. A unique reversible steering plate enables eight different settings to match the specific characteristics of the racing surface and your preferences as a racer.
- Tie Rod: The optimized Ackerman delivers an increase in lock to lock steering travel. The design of the reinforced tie rod ends doesn't interfere with the inside of the tire and wheel when steering is at maximum angle.
New technology has been incorporated to increase reliability and simplify maintenance.
- Radio Plate: The MP10 radio tray features revised servo positions and increased strength with a 3mm plate, increased from 2.5mm on the MP9.
- Upper Plate: The upper plate helps to provide improved front traction and steering performance.
- Side Guard: By reducing the thickness and height, the side guards are 18 grams lighter and looks good as it narrows from the center of the chassis towards the rear.
- Main Chassis: The CNC machined 3mm 7075 chassis is hard anodized to produce a harder surface for strength and durability.
- Engine Mount Plate: Using 2017S grade material, the MP10 engine mount increases rigidity, improves pitching characteristics and reduces flex of the chassis through jumps.
- Suspension Holder: Suspension geometry can be quickly and easily adjusted with he aluminum suspension holders and offset suspension bushings on the front and rear suspension. Additionally, the wheelbase can be adjusted to long or short to suit course characteristics and your driving style.
- Suspension Shaft: Increased durability with 4.5mm inner hinge pins, compared to the 4mm pins used on the MP9.
- Rear Suspension Bushing Holder: The rear suspension holder of the MP10 is 5mm longer than the MP9 TKI4. The design allows you to choose toe angles from 2.5, 3.0 and 3.5 degree settings.
- Lower Suspension Arm: Front and rear lower suspension arms have been significantly reinforced for greater strength and designed so they dont catch dirt, for easier cleaning and maintenance. The arms are also substantially thicker around the large diameter 4.5mm hing pins to make the arms even stronger.
- Big Shock: Shocks from the TKI4 10th anniversary Special Edition delivers exceptional performance on every surface. The shocks are equipped with 1.3x8 hole pistons with aeration caps and hard plated serrated big bore shock bodies that reduce contamination of the silicon oil to deliver smooth movement over extended periods for increased grip and forward drive.
- Front Upper I-Arm: I-arm design on the front enables easy adjustment of suspension geometry and improves durability. Kanai says this design improves control and makes the car more consistent.
- Shock Stay: Based on the suspension geometry of the MP9 TKI4, the shock and upper arm mounting holes have been optimized. The reinforced rear shock stay delivers increased strength and prevents dirt catching.
- Sway Bar Ball End: Previous Inferno models featured adjustable links on both ends of the sway bar, but they were never adjusted after assembly. The MP10 features fixed length, one piece links that are easier to install and lighter. Kanai focused on every detail, which is supported by the statement "I would like to make it easier to maintain the MP10, even by reducing just one screw."
- Wheel Nut: Serrated wheel nuts are standard equipment.
- Rear Hub: High strength and precision construction of the molded rear hub delivers improved controllability and better handling characteristics than aluminum hubs.
- Brake System: Specially selected pad material is secured with epoxy and indexed to the backing plates with two "dowel pins" similar to full size cars. They deliver exceptional braking power, durability and consistency, especially during grueling race conditions.
Redesigned low profile body generates exceptional downforce. Kanai says the low profile, streamlined body produces excellent running stability and hugs the track tightly. Relentless testing and refinement of prototypes has resulted in a body design that maintains excellent balance.
- Stiffening Rib: The body design features a steep angle on the nose section to increase steering response on all track conditions. The addition of ribs minimizes damage from roll overs without impacting style or performance.
- Aerodynamics: Airflow is channeled for aerodynamic effect with lines running from a narrowed front to the more narrow side pods of the MP10.
- Engine Cooling: The styling of the body around the engine is influenced by "supercars" and channels airflow for better cooling of the engine.
- Downforce: A wing on the rear section of both side pods smoothly transitions airflow to the main wing, dramatically increasing rear grip.
- Gurney Flap: The rear wing features two vertical fins to enhance stability through jumps. The Gurney flap can be attached to the trailing edge of the wing for three downforce adjustment settings: without flap/5mm/8mm.
- Wing Stay: The wing stay on the TKI4 used many parts and a total of 8 screws. The MP10 features a molded one pice design that is more durable and at the same time, reduces weight by 7 grams.
Ground Clearance: 28mm
Wheelbase: 328mm (4 settings with rear hub collar position changes)
Tread (F/R): 254mm (3 rear settings with bushing changes)
Tires (F/R): Sold separately
Gear Ratio: 11.7:1
Weight: 3,360g (approx.)
Engine: .21 Class (sold separately)