OS1BN00 OS Speed B2103 Type S 3-Port Long-Stroke Engine with OS T2100SC Tuned Pipe with Manifold
This is the OS Speed B2103 Type S engine. This 3-port long-stroke engine offers a high torque at mid-low range with a sweet delivery and low consumption. The crankcase, the crankcase cap and the carburetor feature a new design. The new DLC-coated crankshaft has two tungsten counterweights for smooth rotation and better balancing. The B2103 Type S comes with a low–profile cooling head to provide better drivability and also vertical fins on the top to improve heat dissipation. An O-ring between the cooling head and the combustion chamber insert reduces vibrations protect against dirt thanks to a better sealing. The new 22D carburetor guarantees high response and smooth acceleration.
- The long-stroke off-road engine put a high value on torque in low-middle range with smooth operation and better fuel mileage
- The crankcase, carburetor and cover plate, and inner head are designed new.
- All the parts are interchangeable to those of TYPE R’s.
- High vertical finned low-profile cooling head for improving the drivability and better heat dissipation
- The new DLC coated crankshaft has two tungsten counter weights for smooth rotation and the best balance
- A newly designed 3-port cylinder& piston set
- The inner head with a silicon O-ring for reducing vibration and preventing dust
- A newly designed 22D carburetor, which produces high response and smooth acceleration
- Replaces Speed Spec III
- displacement 3.49cc
- bore 16.27mm
- stroke 16.80mm
- rpm 4000-42000 rpm
- max output 2.64hp/34000 rpm
- weight 347gr
- recommended exhaust T2100SC
- port 3-port