PIC9690/ PIC9397 P3TT Off Road engine .21 off road Ceramic with Picco EFRA 2166 Pipe Set
Picco are proud to introduce the latest addition to their racing engine line-up, the Picco P3TT buggy 3,5cc.
Newly designed to improve throttle response and fuel efficiency, this version features a 3+2port cylinder.
Characterized by a long stroke layout to deliver better power throughout the entire RPM range, it also sports an all new die-casted aluminum double bottom-end adjustment carburetor for finer tuning and a better passage.
Fitted with a Swiss rear ceramic ball bearing, the crankshaft is balanced and filled with a silicone insert.
The rear back plate, now die-casted, has been also re-designed to offer better flow.
The P3TT 3,5cc engine is delivered with a 7,5mm venturi and our P5TH glow-plug.
• 3+2 port hard chromed liner
• Piston CNC machined from billet
• 14mm balanced shaft with silicone insert
• Knife edged lightweight aerodynamic con-rod
• Low CG cooling head
• 14mm ceramic Swiss-made main bearing
• Die-casted 3-needle slide carburetor
• Displacement: 3,49cc
• Bore: 16,03mm
• Stroke: 17,30mm
• Output: 2,70hp @ 34,000rpm