Programmable Servo to be compatible with SSL & Telemetry
- Setting Adjustment by wireless from Radio
- Setting Adjustment to connect Servo with Multi Setting Gear
- Regarding Temperature, Current, Voltage and Volume Position on Servo inside,
Telemetry-transmission can be passed to Radio.
# Initial Setting on Multi Setting Gear is necessary.
- Setting Items
- SSL-CH (SSL Channel Setting) - STRETC (Stretcher Adjustment) - BOOST (BOOST Adjustment)
- D-Band (Dead Band Adjustment) - MV-MID (Middle Torque Adjustment)
- MV-END (Later Torque Adjustment) - BREAK (Break Adjustment)
?MV-HOLD (Power Adjustment at whole area) ?MV-FRQ (Feeling Adjustment at whole area)
?MAX-PW (MAX Duty Adjustment)
- Multi Setting Gear is necessary for setting.
0.11 sec / 60° (7.4 V)
0.13 sec / 60° (6.0 V)
26.5 kg ·cm (7.4 V)
23.3 kg ·cm (6.0 V)
40.5 X 20.5 X 37.2 mm